Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Busy, busy, busy

I would like to apologize for the long break on my blog.  I have been very busy with the salon, Paula sands Live, my charity events, and I have been formulating a new shampoo and conditioner.  I would like to announce that after 12 segments on Paula Sands Live on KWQC-TV6, I will be taking a break from the show to focus on the launch of my new product line called "The Lotus Life."

Wouldn't it be nice to have a professional shampoo and conditioner line that was organic, good for the environment AND affordable?  It seems like most of the time you have to pay a lot extra for professional/organic products for your hair.  I am pleased to announce that my new product line will be coming out in December of 2012 and will be organic and very affordable.

Keep your eyes on my blog or go to the Salon Lotus Facebook and become a fan for updates on the launch of "The Lotus Life" shampoo and conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment